Software License Agreement
Before using our software please read carefully terms and conditions of this agreement. By using our software you are consenting to be bound by and are becoming a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all terms of this agreement do not use the software and destroy all copies of the software from your computer.
Sprintbit Software is a division of Sprintbit Corporation. This license agreement applies to all software and all software versions
Copyright ® Sprintbit Software 2001-Present Time, www.sprintbit.com
This LICENSE AGREEMENT is a legal agreement between you User (either an individual or a single entity) and Sprintbit SOFTWARE for the use software of the Sprintbit Software which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE")
By installing and/or using the SOFTWARE you agree to be bound by the terms of this LICENSE AGREEMENT .
If you do not agree to the terms of this LICENSE AGREEMENT , do not download and/or use SOFTWARE from Sprintbit Software
SOFTWARE LICENSE AND TERMS
Copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties protect the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
1) You may install and use one licensed copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer. You can use evaluation versions of SOFTWARE on unlimited computers.
2) Use the SOFTWARE on a network, provided that each person accessing the SOFTWARE through the network must have a copy licensed to that person
3) You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE
4) All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animation, video, audio, music, text, games, scripts and applets incorporated into the SOFTWARE), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE are owned by Sprintbit Software. Copyright laws and international treaty provisions protect the SOFTWARE. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material.
5) You may reproduce and distribute an unlimited number of copies of the UNREGISTERED SOFTWARE provided that each copy shall be a true and complete copy, including all copyright and trademark notices, and shall be accompanied by a copy of this LICENSE AGREEMENT . Copies of the SOFTWARE may be distributed as a standalone product or included with your own product. Unlock codes are NOT to be distributed.
6) Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
7) The SOFTWARE may not be sold or be included in a product or package which intends to receive benefits through the inclusion of the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE may be included in any free or non-profit packages or products.
The Sprintbit Software of this SOFTWARE expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or no infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE remains with you.SOFTWARE is dedicated to run on the current Windows systems. No warranty that it will work on any future systems released by Microsoft.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES.
In no event shall the author of this Software be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if the Author of this Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Sprintbit Software may terminate this LICENSE if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this LICENSE. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the
YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE MEANS THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, DOWNLOADING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, UNDERSTAND THEM, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.